Trust, Safety & Insurance
At kari, our customers are our main priority. So every time you book a ride, a service or a delivery through the kari platform, our focus is to provide a safe and concern-free experience.
How? All profiles are thoroughly verified so as to ensure your safety is always maintained.
For our valued providers, your safety matters as well. Therefore we have made sure that when you use the app you are not sent to areas that may seem unsafe.
Also after any delivery, ride or service, we make sure to take anonymous feedback to know the overall experience and improve it if necessary.
We have a very stringent insurance policy to ensure that the services you receive are 100% safe. So, we make sure to have providers who are thorough professionals and have insurance coverage. This way we make sure your safety and the safety of the providers also remain intact.
During the COVOD-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our passengers and drivers is our highest priority. We have reacted to COVID-19 with the following precautionary measures for the protection of our drivers and customers:
- We ask that passengers sit in the back seat
- Please avoid direct contact with your driver, and try to maintain social distancing
- For your protection, vehicle seats, doors and handles are disinfected after every trip
- Hand sanitizer has been provided for you in the backseat
- New or worsening cough
- Shortness of breath
- New muscle aches or headache
- Sore throat
- Have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19
If you become ill with symptoms of COVID-19, get immediate medical advice, call 811 and/or use the PEI COVID-19 Self Assessment Tool.